Blog 1 "Traveling"
I would like to visit ate any country of South America in special Perú, because they have the better gastronomy in the world. For example, with meet have delicious food's like; Lomo salteado, Tallarin salteado and Sancochado peruano.
Second, with chicken they have also a version of tallarin
salteado with only chicken or combine with meet and shrimp, Causa limeña and Aji
de gallina. Finally, with fish they have; Pescado a lo
macho and my favorite called Combinado,
this is ceviche with potatoes dipped in a yellow spicy sauce well known huancaina and noodles with condiments, it's just a perfect and I think is the best way to eat fish.
But, in my head It's not only food, I would
like to visit historical places like, machupichu, saqsaywaman, plaza mayo de
cruz and maybe if my wallet allows me Lineas
de Nazca. Because I think it is a madness of pre-colombine people to have drawn such
impersonate and giant figures.
In conclusion, my reason to travel around
the countries is to try different flavors and get to know the roots of my
continent. Because the other countries only see South America as a place to
exploit resources and make money. But my continent have more important thing,
like the gastronomy witch in my opinion, a way to get to know the people and
their stories behind them.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario